1) Where Can I Purchase ANARK® Products?
We are based in Queensland, Australia. However, we sell exclusively online and our products are not available in stores. Please purchase online right here at https://anark.com.au. We also operate a companion website for printed apparel & homewares in North America at https://anarkdesigns.com (open to US shoppers only). Shoppers from other countries may find our designs on a number of INDIE art sites that ship Internationally - please contact us for details.
2) What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We prefer that you pay in real-time via. PayPal. You can use PayPal for real-time credit-card payments even if you do not have a PayPal account. You can also telephone us to pay by credit card (after firstly placing your order online), but please note that we cannot always get to the telephone immediately so please leave a message if unattended and we'll return your call. PayPal is a faster, easier, and our preferred option.
3) Do You Ship Internationally?
At present, this website is configured to only support domestic Australian shipping. North America shoppers please visit our US site at https://anarkdesigns.com (open to US shoppers only). Shoppers from other countries may find our designs on a number of INDIE art sites that ship Internationally - please contact us for details.
4) What Shipping Methods Do You Use & How Long Will My Order Take?
In most instances we ship via Australia Post, and, where practical, we'll utilise express post (except where express post will not lead to a significant saving in delivery times - local orders and most orders to Brisbane, for example), or when your items will not fit a 3kg express satchel. In these instances, we'll generally utilise parcel post or "signature on delivery". We occasionally employ alternate courier services.
All listed in-stock products (excluding those - primarily printed - products that are designated as PREPARED TO ORDER etc. - please see below) stored at our Queensland warehouse and available for immediate delivery. A few of these items - such as our "Artisan" lifting accessories - require preparation prior to shipping and may therefore require an additional working day prior to dispatch. We endeavour to dispatch all other orders finalised prior to 9am on the same working day (orders placed after 9am next working day). Delivery times are based upon the delivery
procedures of the shipping company, in most cases Australia
Post. Please visit
for an indication of delivery times to your location. Orders
ship from Toowoomba, Qld (postcode 4350).
- Telephone payment can lead to shipping delays/ dishonoured payments etc. (which will prevent dispatch), so please pay by PayPal whenever possible.
- Please check all order details - including your delivery address and contact details - carefully, and notify us within 1 hour if there are any errors or omissions. We copy-and-paste address details from your order so these must be correct;
- Please provide full contact details, including your telephone number - we may need to contact you! We'll generally make contact via e-mail, but in some cases may need to telephone;
- Delivery problems are very rare, and additional insurance can generally be arranged on request - please contact us if you require insurance.
"MADE TO ORDER" PRODUCTS
These will be clearly designated as such in the product listing, along with our best estimate of production and delivery times. These items are custom manufactured/ printed by our manufacturing partners once your order has been finalised and therefore take longer to reach you, as noted in the relevant product listings. By offering these "made to order" products, we are able to make a considerably wider range of products available to those shoppers who are happy to wait a little longer to receive their purchases.
The actual shipping methods for "made to order" products vary based upon the location of manufacture and policies of the relevant manufacturer, but shipping charges will be calculated at checkout as usual.
5) How Much Will Shipping Cost?
Domestic shipping rates are displayed in your shopping cart before you commit to purchase.
6) Do You Supply Wholesale?
Our direct-to-the-public prices are already heavily discounted, and we don't currently offer further wholesale discounts. We are certainly happy to discuss "bulk-buy" discounts or wholesale supply relationships with purchasers who are planning to carry a wide range of our products and purchase in considerable volume. Please contact us, providing full business and anticipated purchase details.