Legal & Privacy
MAESTRO ARTS PTY. LTD. (trading as ANARK SPORTS) TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE/ SUPPLY
Amended 16th January, 2018.
Limitation of Liability
- The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd. and associated companies, and all officers and agents, from any liabilities that may arise from activities associated with the supply, or failure to supply, goods or services and/or from the use of the company's web site/s and/ or credit card payment facilities. If you do not understand and accept the risks, you should leave this website immediately (taking care to firstly log-out from your log-in account with us if applicable).
- We accept no responsibility for the third party websites and services (including PayPal or other payment processors) to which we link.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, in order to purchase from us.
- The information presented on our website is general in nature and should under no circumstances be construed as professional advice. The goods and services that we supply are typically utilised in association with activities that carry the risk of harm to self and/ or others, including the risk of serious injury and death. Our products are not designed to significantly mitigate this risk, and we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the safety, applicability and efficacy of the products that we manufacture and sell. You must read and follow all product warnings, inspect all equipment before each use for loose or worn parts (and replace if necessary), use only under expert supervision and should consult with your health professional prior to commencing any exercise, dietary or supplementation programme. Additionally, you should only purchase and use the products that we manufacture and/ or sell if you are prepared to accept full responsibility for any harm that may arise from their use or misuse.
- These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
- These terms and conditions and any contract that you enter into with us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Queensland, Australia and of any Courts which may hear appeals therefrom. We may, however, elect to enforce these terms and conditions and any contract that you enter into with us in any other jurisdiction worldwide.
- Your request for supply/ request for goods or services, and/ or use of the company's websites, is deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Use/ Supply are subject to change without notice. The most current versions will be displayed on our website or can be obtained by contacting us.
All site content (including, but not limited to, images and written content) is protected by copyright and must not be used in any manner whatsoever without our explicit, written permission.
Certain logos, brands, labels and trading names (including, but not limited to, the FITSTORE™, IRONCORPS®
and ANARK® brand names and associated logos) are trademarks and/ or registered trademarks Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd. and must not be used in any manner whatsoever without our explicit, written permission.
We will not knowingly breach a third-party's intellectual property rights.
We protect our intellectual property rights vigorously and conduct regular web searches to identify possible infringement. We will take legal action where necessary in order to enforce our rights under law.
Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy and will not knowingly use your personal or confidential information in any way which compromises your trust in us. We will not knowingly share, rent, loan, sell or otherwise provide your personal or confidential information to any external parties except as required to fulfill your order or request, or unless we have good cause to believe that we are required to do so under law.
We take website security seriously, and have implemented stringent security measures, including SSL encryption, to ensure that your confidential information remains secure.
We currently process Internet payments in real-time via. PayPal. For information on PayPal's privacy and security policies, please visit their website at www.paypal.com.au. At no stage are your credit card details stored on our web servers.
We are also happy to accept telephone payment.
Please do not share your log-in details with anyone, and please sign out of your account when your session is complete.
We may collect personally identifiable information concerning you and/ or your business, such as your name and contact details. We collect this information in order to fulfill your order or request.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of sending you important updates, periodic product catalogues or newsletters. You may elect not to receive these at any time, by contacting us (please see our contact page). Our newsletters include simple opt-out options which enable you to unsubscribe if you prefer not to receive these.
This website may support the submission of general and/ or product
reviews, and we may, at our discretion, publish these in
whole or part on our website and/ or in external marketing materials.
Although we may make minor edits to such communications (for reasons such
as readability or privacy), we will not knowingly alter
the intent or meaning of the review or testimonial. We may elect not to
publish all submissions.
We may collect certain usage variables, such as browser type, IP address, referrer, page visits, times/ durations etc. in order to analyse site performance and improve our service to you.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve our website and offerings and may share this non-identifying and aggregate information with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
You can access and maintain the personally identifiable information that we keep about you by contacting us via. the channels offered on the contact page of this website.